The Arts Center’s Mission: The Arts Center connects people to art, culture, and creativity.
Job summary: Under general direction of the Executive Director, the Non-Profit Fellow will gain experience in multiple areas of nonprofit arts administration, including visitor engagement, data entry, gallery sales, research, project coordination, social media management, and marketing. The fellowship will last one year with the potential for a second-year renewal. This is a full-time position with an annual salary of $27,000.
Minimum job requirements:
- Requires a bachelor’s degree.
- Must be comfortable working and interacting with people.
- Must have excellent written and speaking communication skills to effectively communicate with visitors, artists, and other staff members.
- Strong organizational and time management skills required.
- Must be computer literate and proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Proficiency in Facebook, Instagram and other social media outlets preferred.
- Must be willing to work non-standard work hours including evenings and weekends.
- Must have an interest in the arts.
- The qualified candidate must possess a compatible commitment to the Arts Center’s brand personality: welcoming, respectful, inclusive, creative, innovative and passionate about art and artists.
Disclaimer: This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties of the jobholder might differ from those outlined in this job description and other duties, as assigned, might be part of the job.
Please send resume and cover letter to: Niki Kinkade, email@example.com
Review of resumes begins April 1, 2019 and continues until position is filled.
Start Date: Sometime between graduation and early June, 2019