The Danville Art Festival takes place June 8 & 9 on the idyllic grounds of Centre College during the Great American Brass Band Festival (started in 1990), an event which attracts over 23,000 visitors annually. The Danville Art Festival is a juried event that presents high-caliber artwork by an exclusive selection of fine artists.
The 2019 festival will include artists specializing in ceramics, jewelry, fiber art, painting, wire sculpture, and more including:
- Brad Bickel – Glass Jewelry
- Susan Black – Photography
- Doug Brink (Lazy Beagle Pottery) – Pottery
- Stacey R Chinn – Pottery and Ceramic Jewelry
- Paul Muth (Sugar Grove Pottery) – Pottery
- Michelle Norvell (Roxy Ruby Jewelry) – Jewelry
- Kristan Paynter – Painting
- Deborah Peckler – Wire Sculpture
- Kelli Pope (Jewelry by Kelli) – Jewelry
- Shawnna Southerland – Fiber Art
- Ashley Trabue – Painting
The Danville Art Festival is presented by Community Arts Center of Danville, Kentucky.