Do you shop at Kroger?
Kroger’s Community Rewards program is now tied to your Kroger Plus card! Now a portion of each purchase made with your Kroger Plus card can automatically go to the Community Arts Center.
All you need to do is visit www.kroger.com/communityrewards and follow these 3 steps:
Step 1: Create an Account (if you already have an online account associated with your Kroger Plus card, skip to Step 3!)
- Select “Create an Account”
- Enter your email address and choose a password
- Select your preferred store
Step 2: Associate your account with your Kroger Plus card
- Enter your Kroger Plus Card # or Alternate ID Number (usually your phone number)
- Enter your last name
Step 3: Enroll in Community Rewards
- While logged in, click on “Community Rewards” at the top of the page
- Click “Enroll Now”
- Enter your address information
- Type “Community Arts Center” into the organization search bar
- Pick us – and you’re all done!
Questions or problems with registering? You can call Kroger customer service at 1-800-576-4377. Select Option #3 and ask for help with Community Rewards.
Do you shop online through Amazon?
Amazon will now donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Community Arts Center Inc when you shop at AmazonSmile.
Click here to support the Community Arts Center while shopping on Amazon.com!